„Czech Sport Timing“ has been estblished in spring of 2017 to connect growing trend of interest in local sport Events with professional service of timekeeping.
We focus on building partnership with directors / organisers from small local to middle size Events. We provimde timekeeping service according the specifics of Event and/or by Your requirements. Result sets are designed to satisfy all involved.
There are many of Race Events of Running, MTB, Duathlon, Triathlon, Gigathlon, In-line, running the extreme hurdles, cross-country skiing, skialpinism organised in many cities, places, areas of nature and ski resorts year to year.
Do You organise Race Event in your location?
Do You thing you may hardly do timekeeping service and final ranking?
We’re ready to be… Timekeepers of Your Event.
Each Event has it‘s specifics. We offer the easiest and always reliable solution by Your requirements. We are looking forward to call and/or e-mail from You.
Our service is provide mainly in area of Czech Republic. But If Your Event is located not far abroad we are ready to discuss more details to make a Tailor Made deal.
Before the race
• In simple mode We need just „participants file“ with standard differentials (names, gender, YoB, Club, Contest, +whatever else is needed).
• OnLine registration by the specific of Your Event (individuals, pairs, teams, clubs, AG, fee payment, additional options e.g. T-shirt size, type of gift, …)
• Production of Bibs for runners and/or bike. Bib can have chip integrated. Bib design is up to Your decision. Logos of Your business partners and Participants name can be use. We will send You grafic visualisation to approve.
We will hand over the chips to your registrars according to mutual agreement.
Before start and during the race:
• Registration of incoming participation.
• LIVE ranking in TV screen or any HDMI connection You will have, immediately when detecting chips by ground antenna
After the race:
• Sets of race results by Your requirements and/or by the Event specifics
o We immediately print results to the final Award ceremony
• Event certificates (pdf) for each participant. The design of certificate is up to You.
• Possibly personal time and results info via e-mail to each participant
TECHNOLOGIES, which we use
We use German professional equipment with appropriate software, which is used to measure large metropolitan marathons, international triathlons and skimo races every year. Other sports and their disciplines are no exception, and more and more organizers are “tasting” the variability of the options we can offer.
The system is not limited to the season and its weather, sports, various calculations and competition system (pairs, teams, relays, multisports).
We chose the “passive” technology of HuTag chips. The chip does not have a battery, so the life is not limited in any way. The chip is placed on a neoprene tape with Velcro. It is most often placed above the ankle, but we have also tried to place it on the wrist. In cycling disciplines, then on the front fork or even on the stem (which is not a standard, but rather a curiosity that worked in one Prague cyclocross). However, pay attention to the overlap, eg with clothing or adhesive tape, which unfortunately reduces the readability of the detection. We have 750 chips.
We use 2 ground antennas with a length of 5m. It can be shortened according to the needs of the narrower corridor by easily separating the required number of segments. Conversely, if a wider target space is required, the belts can be easily combined together. We will install the antenna in the designated finish area before your favorite espresso is prepared for you. Decoder with a ground antenna can work for 5-6 hours without an electrical connection. It works independently of the PC. Thanks to data connectivity, it sends its records immediately to our pc. It can be placed, for example, at the farthest point of the track (check; split time). For this “basis” we offer the use of 4 track boxes, which due to their small weight and dimensions can be easily distributed to the track and serve, for example, as checkpoints or specification of required time calculations